Your privacy is critically important to us. We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it. We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products, or protect our rights. We don’t store personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of one of our services.
What type of information we collect?
We collect certain personal information about visitors and users of our website. The most common types of information we collect are things like: user names, email addresses, other contact details, transactional details, support queries and web analytics data.
How we collect personal information
We may collect personal information directly when you provide it to us, automatically as you navigate through the website or through other people when you use services associated with the website.
You are likely to provide personal information when you complete membership registration and buy products or services on our site, subscribe to a newsletter, email list, submit feedback, fill out a survey, or send us a communication.
If you choose not to provide personal information, we may not be able to provide you with our services and you may not be able to carry out transactions or access the full range of features available through our website.
Although we generally collect personal information directly from you, we may on occasion also collect information about you from other people (such as the payment provider account details required to process a transaction) and by using tracking technologies such as cookies, web beacons and other web analytics software or services.
How do we use personal information?
We may use your personal information in order for us to:
- operate the website and provide you with services described on the website, like to verify your identity when you sign in to any of our website, to facilitate and process transactions that take place on the website, to respond to support requests and to help facilitate the resolution of any disputes
- customise our services and websites, like advertising that may appear on the website, in order to provide a more personalised experience
- update you with operational news and information about our website and services like to notify you about changes to our website, website disruptions or security updates
- provide you with information that you request from us or, where we have your consent to do so, provide you with marketing information about products and services which we feel may interest you
- carry out technical analysis to determine how to improve the website and services we provide
- monitor activity on the Sites, like to identify potential fraudulent activity and to ensure compliance with the user terms that apply to the website
- manage our relationship with you, like by responding to your comments or queries submitted to us on the website or asking for your feedback
- provide general administrative and performance functions and activities.
How do we store your personal information?
We store personal information on secure servers that are managed by us and our service providers, and occasionally hard copy files that are kept in a secure location. Personal information that we store is subject to security and access controls, including username and password authentication and data encryption where appropriate.
When you visit our website, there’s certain information that’s recorded which is generally anonymous information and may not reveal your true identity. If you’re logged into your account some of this information could be associated with your account.
Information about children
Our website is not suitable for children under the age of 13 years, so if you are under 13 we ask that you do not use our website or give us your personal information. If you are from 13 to 18 years, you can browse the website but will need the supervision of a parent or guardian to become a registered user. It is the responsibility of parents or guardians to monitor their children’s use of our Sites.